Sunday, November 29, 2020

Looking to hire a professional freelance SEO person

I run a video production company in Miami and need to start getting my rank back which ive slowly been losing (im at the bottom of page 1 now for my keyword).

What I do need:

-Quality link building

-Optimization of headers on my site

-Anything else you can find that needs improvement and is high priority.

What I dont need:

-Blog writing (im getting this done independently through upwork, on topics i approve)

-Speed: ive already paid someone to get me to top speed on my site, CDN, etc, etc..

Not looking for some large company. thats going to charge me an arm and a leg to drag their ass, looking for someone who is independent, smart, and intuitive.

Thanks!!!

submitted by /u/002299
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k3a1tx/looking_to_hire_a_professional_freelance_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment