Sunday, November 29, 2020

Reasons why a niche company needs SEO

I worked with a niche company in last year for a little whole. I helped them build the basic building blocks of SEO content creation and all that. When I left, they hired a content creator who doesn't believe in SEO. The content creator said she never experienced online publishing that's why she's skeptical about it. Also, she doesn't trust algorithms. I just learned that they're almost completely neglecting SEO and basically just winging it in the content department. It's an online store that sells art and they are asking me reasons why they should focus on SEO when their competition are huge companies with an already established domain and a whole department that focuses on content creation.

Of course, I gave them all I know: helps build organic traffic, returning visitors, conversion rates etc. Please help me explain it to them. They're very traditional and I don't know if I am in the position to give them a whole seminar about it when they're not even paying me anymore. I just love the brand and believe there's so much potential to it.

submitted by /u/dprdim
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k3fs8r/reasons_why_a_niche_company_needs_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment