Sunday, November 29, 2020

How did you guys learn to do SEO?

I worked in live entertainment for about a decade - and over the years would write articles for my buddy's business while traveling as a side hustle. Learned the ropes on how to build and rank websites through him. Would eventually take a more formalized course when COVID hit (had a lot of time on my hands) and I generally felt it would have been really helpful for someone coming in who had no experience.

Anyhow - just curious how you guys learned to do what you're doing. What were the big "ah-ha!" moments in the early stages of your careers?

I should probably stop procrastinating... happy rankin yall!

submitted by /u/joebrown75
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k37mxh/how_did_you_guys_learn_to_do_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment