Saturday, November 28, 2020

New article not being indexed correctly by Google

I posted a new article Tuesday night and it was crawled Wednesday.

It’s showing up as “On google, but has issues.” It’s also saying it’s not included in the sitemap. However, the live test shows everything is good.

I’m sure that it’s not actually on Google, as it’s not even being ranked yet and this was a very easy targeted KW to rank for.

How can I fix this? It doesn’t tell me what these issues are, and as we know request indexing isn’t possible right now. Can I resubmit the sitemap?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Barrythehippo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k2ymly/new_article_not_being_indexed_correctly_by_google/>

No comments:

Post a Comment