Sunday, November 29, 2020

Will Transferring domain to another hosting site hurt google ranking?

First of all, I apologize for my lack of knowledge of sites.

I am planning to launch a niche site. After searching for a while, I found a local seller offering a package (domain+hosting+ssl) that will serve my need for the time being. Though I am not sure their service will stay the same in the future. So if I transfer my(same site) domain and hosting to a renowned company like NameCheap or BlueHost, will it affect my ranking?

If money was not an issue I would go for NameCheap from the beginning but I am in a bad situation right now. I have to make work what I have now.

Will appreciate your expert opinion on this.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Miserable-Priority-6
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k3e69p/will_transferring_domain_to_another_hosting_site/>

No comments:

Post a Comment