Friday, November 27, 2020

Made it to Page 1 for larger volume keyword -- should I change SEO title?

I have a blog post titled "Who is person x".

When someone searches google for that term, I am the featured snippet.

Total monthly search volume: 1,300

When someone searches google for shorter keyword "person x", I am the 4th result, underneath results from twitter, facebook, instagram, and reddit.

Total monthly search volume: 8,100

Question: should I change my post seo title to "person x" to try and rank 1 for the larger volume term, or would this make me lose the snippet on the "Who is person x" term?

submitted by /u/PW-roasty
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k242si/made_it_to_page_1_for_larger_volume_keyword/>

No comments:

Post a Comment