Friday, November 27, 2020

Keyword research as a living.. Do you guys want em?

Forgot to mention that the dump is free Hi there, I do keyword research for a living and lots of keywords at that. Sometimes, I get the worst clients ever and I have to allow them to keep the work. I am tired of it. Therefore, I am kinda ranting, but also kinda thinking of dumping them on reddit for you guys to have too. Trust me, there are plenty to use and they are like.. amazing (I only do amazing keyword research). The most recent I have is for jewelry, and they are some beautiful easy to rank phrases. Great to have for those trying to rank for SEO and need a niche.

Any how, what is the peoples opinion? Should I start doing keyword dumps of my cancelled orders and give the new SEO-goers real chances of phrases. Or should I just let it go. I asked myself a few times by the way, but I want your opinions. <3

submitted by /u/Allpurposelife
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k2gniu/keyword_research_as_a_living_do_you_guys_want_em/>

No comments:

Post a Comment