Sunday, March 28, 2021

Beginner Help

Hey everyone. To start off, I’d like to give a little background. Recently I’ve started a marketing intern position at a company with a very niche client base. I’m currently running a small Google AdWords campaign for a specific page on my company’s website that displays information on an upcoming product. I’ve been having trouble coming up with keywords and ads on AdWords as the ones I currently have aren’t gaining any traction.

As someone who has not had any experience in marketing or SEO (I’m a communications major), what could I do to improve my Google AdWords knowledge and help boost my audience/clicks/etc? Any help or pointers are appreciated!

submitted by /u/itsjustfarkas
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mffuat/beginner_help/>

No comments:

Post a Comment