Monday, March 29, 2021

One site with multiple countries: How to execute it?

Hi all,

I'm thinking of starting a site that has both global and local content. I'm hoping to be able to just make the posts appear on their respective "homepages" simply by selecting the right parent and child categories before publishing.

Here's how I'm hoping it'll work:
Assuming I'm starting an SEO site, and I have 3 content

  1. Global: Beginner's guide to SEO
  2. US: How to rank your local business in New York
  3. UK: How to rank your local business in London

On the global homepage, only 1 will appear.
On the US "homepage" (which is actually a category page), 1 and 2 will appear.
On the UK "homepage", 1 and 3 will appear.

Is this even possible? If it is, how can I implement it? If not, is there a way to get around it?

submitted by /u/3centsworth
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mflqur/one_site_with_multiple_countries_how_to_execute_it/>

No comments:

Post a Comment