Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Strategy for improving keyword impression volumes.

Hi,

A question for any SEO peers regarding strategy for improving keyword impression volumes.

For the last six months, I have been making a number of website changes, the focus has been entirely looking and improving bounce, pages / Session and Number of sessions per user.

Here are the numbers, 4 months 1st Dec to 30th March vs the previous four-month period.

Users - (Minus 58.7%)

New Users - (Minus 58.6%)

Sessions - (Minus 55.6%)

Num Sessions per users - (Plus 7.49%)

Page Views - (Minus 47.72%)

Pages Per session - (Plus 17.76%)

Average Duration - (Plus 73%)

Bounce - (Minus 15.9%)

Now that I have sorted most of my targeted metrics and the dust is settling, I am curious about the best approach for improving search impressions, in Google search console, I can see that I am ranking well for the key terms that I wish to rank for but the volumes are in the single digits when they should be in their thousands.

Environmental factors

Site speeds are adequate (But could be tightened up further), Mobile friendly, SEOBILITY Scores 90%.

So my question for improving impressions, should my primary focus now be on outreach and relevant backlinks?

Thanks

submitted by /u/JK-BB
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mh3g42/strategy_for_improving_keyword_impression_volumes/>

No comments:

Post a Comment