Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Duplicate content on the same page for mobile responsiveness

My site has the same content on the same page, but for mobile responsiveness.

To be clear, there is one version for each device: 1 for desktop, 1 for tablet, 1 for mobile. The content is showing for one type of device.

Each version has its own video, image and text. Each device will have a single container showing. Which means, there will be 3 different heroes, 3 times the same H1, 3 times the same intro paragraphe, 3 times the same image (but different sizes), etc. I can provide the url in PM if needed.

I would like to know if my site would get penalized by Google/if this is bad SEO practice to have the same content on the same page but for different devices. Google crawlers will see the hidden content on the page and it will also see it is a duplicated content on the same page.

I tried to find an answer online, but I only found conflicting opinions.

Ben

submitted by /u/Ben_06
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mgbbvm/duplicate_content_on_the_same_page_for_mobile/>

No comments:

Post a Comment