Saturday, March 27, 2021

Is hosting on a subdomain holding me back?

I currently pay for one hosting plan that I have my main website on. I love building and testing out new sites so I find myself thinking of a new idea to work on every couple of months. That leads to me buying a new domain and then hosting it as a subdomain on the same hosting plan as my main site, with a separate URL of course.

Is this holding these sites back from their full potential or even hampering the main site? If so I'll start to think about migrating my best sites to separate hosting plans.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/LicketySlick
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/meqtg6/is_hosting_on_a_subdomain_holding_me_back/>

No comments:

Post a Comment