Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Why is my bounce rate 84%?

Hi all,

I've read that a "normal" bounce rate should be around 40%. However, mine is consistently at 80-85%.

I have a blog with quality content (I suppose), lengthy enough articles (1000 to 3000 words each) with illustrations, PageSpeed Insights score of 90/100 on mobile and desktop.

I don't understand why my bounce rate is so high. Is it because of Google Ads? Is my content uninteresting?

It's also high on my other websites and on a friend's blog as well (different niches, 100% white hat and we try to do quality content).

So: is it normal? Any ideas/experience on how to improve it? And is it a ranking factor? Because if not, I might as well not try to improve it.

submitted by /u/Flying_pizza89
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mgbqxw/why_is_my_bounce_rate_84/>

No comments:

Post a Comment