Saturday, March 27, 2021

Can I Reuse Blogs from Retired Website

I used to have a blog that is in the same niche as my new website. Since some of the articles from my old blog would make sense on my new one, I want to refresh them and post on my new blog. I no longer own the domain for the old website and it completely offline. In Google search console I tried to mark the old address as moved to the new one but I needed to set up 301s and I can't since the domain is no longer registered. Do I need to worry about any penalties for using these old blog posts on my new site? Has anyone else done this before?

submitted by /u/tkdata
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/met1k6/can_i_reuse_blogs_from_retired_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment