Saturday, March 27, 2021

NOOB LOOKING FOR ADVICE AS TO NOT GET RIPPED OFF

Hello guys

So imma make this breif and to the point.

I want to start a YouTube channel, probably gaming, I have a budget and I want to pay a digital marketing agency for getting initial watch time and views shit covered.

Now I'm from India, and here there's a lotta scam in the name of smma, social media marketing agency.

So can you please please please give me pointers as to how should I approach people or these buisnesses so they don't rip me off and don't deliver

Pls include the current rate of per thousand views they should charge and anything beyong which will be considered overpriced.

Also what legit methods are there for paid promotions and how should I investigate with cross questioning as to how will they actually get the views from.

I know 2 simple ways are simply fb abs and YouTube ads.

What are some other ways these digitals marketers do it, and if doable I'll do it myself, I have a degree in computer science btw

submitted by /u/alchemist831
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mets7h/noob_looking_for_advice_as_to_not_get_ripped_off/>

No comments:

Post a Comment