Monday, March 29, 2021

I found something HUGE in the last few months what should I do?

I was digging around the web (as usual) and found out a a really significant SEO phenomenon that could easily spark a Google update if revealed... Especially since this update involves a multi-million dollar company.

I think this may be of significant interest and benefit to the community, but I am unaware of how to share..

What do you suggest?

A detailed blog post?

a 1hour video

I was thinking of a text post here but the fact that you cannot embed/include images won't do it any justice.

submitted by /u/opb12R
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mfjlvl/i_found_something_huge_in_the_last_few_months/>

No comments:

Post a Comment