Saturday, March 27, 2021

Do search engine bots extend infinitely scrolled pages

Hey Guys,

Say I have a long list of public users, that can be explored by external users (such as bots). The way I'm planning to do this is through infinite scrolling. In that case, I wonder if bots are capable of expanding the pages? If they do then perhaps I should reconsider my design because it will be a burden on my website, for example if each bot tries to fetch all the thousands of pages and if for example 10 bots per day do that, it will amount to a huge number of database queries, which is costly.

Best

submitted by /u/hassanzadeh
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/met08y/do_search_engine_bots_extend_infinitely_scrolled/>

No comments:

Post a Comment