Tuesday, March 30, 2021

hired for SEO solely on subdomain

Been hired by a multinational company to do the SEO for the UK.COMPANY.COM site while they are still using their old agency for COMPANY.COM (ORIGINAL US SITE) AND NL.Company.con.....

I've tried explaining this is a confusing subject in SEO, but hey ho, this is this situation I'm in now.

Since the subdomain is part of the primary site, most tech SEO (mainly page speed improvements) I wanted to do, I won't be able to do right, there's no easy way to split it up?

Am I stuck with on-page SEO, content creation and backlink building to the subdomain pages I'm managing?

submitted by /u/AnxiousVanilla9097
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mgiq71/hired_for_seo_solely_on_subdomain/>

No comments:

Post a Comment