Monday, March 29, 2021

Main menu ideas for site covering all countries of world

I run a niche weather site which covers most of the planet. It does fairly well but I can't help but think my menu really isn't helping with SEO or UX.

Basically the main menu consists of the continents (Europe, Africa, N. America etc).

First thing, how many people search for "N. America weather"... Second, I'd think people are either searching at the region or location level.

What I am probably going to try is a contextual menu based on country. So if the user is on a US location the menu will be say Florida, California, NY... etc. I'll also have an "all countries" link up there.

Any suggestions on how this might work, or alternative ideas for site architecture?

Thanks

submitted by /u/gwenver
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mflk03/main_menu_ideas_for_site_covering_all_countries/>

No comments:

Post a Comment