Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Extreme ranking loss after domain change

Hello,

I've done several domain changes already, but this one, for this project hit hard.

I have no clue but since 4 months the domain is still not visible at all, I lost all the rankings kind of. I did everything - redirects, new adress change in search console, sitemaps integrations in GSC,..

I have no clue what could be the actual reason.By typing site:domain.com into google, it shows that only 4 pages are indexed, which is according to the GSC not correct.

Where is my error?

Thanks in advance!

Please upvote to get attention. Very important project.

submitted by /u/grumpyp2
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mgdaoa/extreme_ranking_loss_after_domain_change/>

No comments:

Post a Comment