Friday, July 3, 2020

First 'client' meeting - what should I expect?

I just finished building a very basic website for a local tradesman who I've happened to know for some time now.

I plan on going through the website with him and also seeing if he would be interested in me doing some SEO/PPC for him.

I've already got a ton of discussion notes to go over such as how these can help his business grow, as well as things we can do for his website in the future once his portfolio gets bigger (I was limited to what I could use for some things).

I'm very fortunate they happen to be someone I know and I can have a more casual approach, but just not sure if there's anything in particular I should be conveying or showing to him.

I'm also in the position where I'm trying to sell to him and his interest is peaked slightly, rather than him being a potential customer coming to me because they 100% want to start an SEO campaign.

submitted by /u/GringoTheDingoAU
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hkiduz/first_client_meeting_what_should_i_expect/>

No comments:

Post a Comment