Friday, July 3, 2020

It's been 4 months and I'm still on sandbox

I launched my blog around 4 months ago. My first article was posted more than 3 months ago. I have 13 articles in total, averaging 1000 words/post. I set up everything, from privacy policy, to contact us page.

I am using EasyWP host from namecheap. My site launches at around 1.3-1.4 seconds.
I also created the xml sitemaps.

My site is nowhere to be found on google. Right now, there are just 2, yes, TWO keywords listed on google search console, and they're just different versions of the same keyword.

When I search for "site:........." on google, it only shows my homepage. Sometimes it also shows privacy policy or similar pages.

I really don't know what's happening. My older site was on a much more competitive niche and the sandbox lasted even less than 3 months.

Should I be worried? Is it just me or everyone is having the same problems?

submitted by /u/tenixv79524
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hkieeq/its_been_4_months_and_im_still_on_sandbox/>

No comments:

Post a Comment