Friday, July 3, 2020

Website quickly obtaining traffic through SEO, despite having an almost 90% bounce rate.

Hello everybody,

I have a fitness blog and I'm really happy about the results I'm obtaining. Pages are going up in ranks and that means my SEO skills are on point, at least for now.

The thing is, my bounce rate is insanely high. The user doesn't navigate to other pages, despite having a correct interlinking distribution, a sidebar with more links to visit, and so on. It's not converting too, because my newsletter barely grows and no one visits the social media.

The thing is, the only moment where the user moves, is in the home page, that has a 35% bounce rate, way way more acceptable in my opinion.

I don't know how to drive this metric down. I'm aware that a high bounce rate could mean that people find my page, are satisfied and simply go away, but at a 90% bounce rate I feel that this isn't the case.

- Should I completely change the design of the website?

- Is my content trash?

- I'm I overthinking this?

- Is somebody going through a similar situation?

If someone wants to help me I'll send the site in PM.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/sesejordan
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hkfxft/website_quickly_obtaining_traffic_through_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment