Saturday, November 21, 2020

Transactions from organic google traffic are all showing up as "not provided" and "not set", how can I fix this?

I have a Shopify store that I am starting to get sales from organic traffic, but I cannot identify what keywords or search query they're coming from. I've had my domain on google search console and have it attached to google analytics for quite a while now. I've ran a report to see all transactions with a source/medium of 'google / organic' and I can get back all the transactions that were made by this source/medium, but the only problem is both "Keyword" and "Search Query" are 'not set' or 'not provided'. Literally ALL the transactions from organic traffic are like this. How can I fix this so I can actually start attributing and seeing where these transactions are coming from?

submitted by /u/goldiepurps
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jyflgd/transactions_from_organic_google_traffic_are_all/>

No comments:

Post a Comment