Saturday, November 21, 2020

Why Site showing Not Secure only on my PC and social sites?

I've recently migrated my website to cloudways, and migration is completed. I've installed Lets Encrypt SSL certi provided by Cloudways. But my site is showing secure everywhere except my laptop. on top of that, yesterday I shared links of the same website on FB and Twitter, and when tapping the link from social sites, 404 is appearing. And for the same links when I open from my website, everything is working. What could be the problem?

Here's what I've done till now

Cleared Browsing History and Cache of browser

Cleared cache of website

reinstalled web browser

tried the same web on Firefox

re-uploaded the images that were pointed as not secure and appearing as Mixed Content

while checking the website for SSL on SSL Check tool, everything is perfect.

submitted by /u/ayushj051
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jyqj23/why_site_showing_not_secure_only_on_my_pc_and/>

No comments:

Post a Comment