Saturday, December 28, 2019

Affordable option to create-update business listings

Hello and thanks for reviewing my question.

Is there an affordable option for someone to create/update a single business on the web? Many sites I've looked at listing from a directory perspective defer me to Yext to manage information and for a small single small business the approx $450/yr is quite pricey just to get listings established especially since they'll revert to our old address once I stop paying yext.

I don't mind doing the leg work for some site payment but I don't need massive SEO insertion.

Thanks again.

submitted by /u/snerney
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/egyy0b/affordable_option_to_createupdate_business/>

No comments:

Post a Comment