Monday, December 30, 2019

Question about internal linking

Say that I have X posts that I want to rank most on my blog, and I have put all those in a "featured posts" sidebar, which basically appears in every page of my site.

In terms of internal linking structure... Does this mean that I am passing maximum link juice to all those posts? Or does linking them within the blog articles also make it count?

I always use also in-content links, mainly because it seems natural, but I was wondering if in terms of SEO this would be overkill and since I already got all of them interlinked on my featured sidebar, wouldn't really make a difference.

submitted by /u/InAlteredState
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ehyykl/question_about_internal_linking/>

No comments:

Post a Comment