Monday, December 30, 2019

How identical can your text content be inbetween subpages on a website?

I'm currently trying to rank for a service in many different smaller areas where I currently operate, which is why I'm creating subpages that is specific to each of these areas and also tied with the service i'm offering.

The 2 competitors that is doing the same are all basically just copypasting the subpages with the exception of swapping out the H1s and switching out the specified areas in their paragraphs. They also have very limited paragraph content with only around 150-200 words per page whereas I'm aiming for around 500.

So how unique should I be making all my different subpages? Can I straight up copypaste it like the competitors, should I be writing a new 500 page text for each subpage or something inbetween? What's your experience?

submitted by /u/paintitbronze
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ehnkfl/how_identical_can_your_text_content_be_inbetween/>

No comments:

Post a Comment