Friday, December 27, 2019

How to take my e-commerce business to the next level? Do i really need seo and organic growth, or do all i need is paid advertising?

Hello guys, i have been an entrepreneur for 5 years with my online business along side my regular 9-5 job. Now i left my 9-5 job for good, and invested a lot in my business. i have great product, great story, but i do not have lots of traffic. I am doing my own seo as much as i can but not getting a lot of traffic still. I am constantly reading, learning and appliyin but no result! I am at a point where believe that i need to spend lots for google ads and facebook ads and not worry about organic growth.

Have any of you ever tried not worrying about organic growth and focus solely on paid advertising?

Would that work for certain products? I am willing to share my website information for some insightful advice on what road to take!

submitted by /u/Aficici
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/egah2j/how_to_take_my_ecommerce_business_to_the_next/>

No comments:

Post a Comment