Monday, December 30, 2019

PageSpeed Insights

So I changed the content of my website to create a better landing page and I now have a slideshow with content on my homepage. The site was built with Wix over the summer (I know don't say it) and before I knew it was a mistake I sunk $600 into it already. Any who PageSpeed Insights gave me a 21 score on mobile and obviously I fixed what I could and got it to a 28 which is still bad. Out of curiosity I ran the test on top SEO companies in the area and there scores were just as bad. The one that claims #1 was at a zero. Everywhere else my site is in the green and this concerns me with google going mobile first for crawling. I have a client with a bare bones boring website and it is a 76. Background is green and there is a slideshow with a transparent background and white clip art. They want me to optimize it and I really don't even want to touch it now with the exception of keywords and links. What is the deal with PageSpeedInsights?

submitted by /u/KingVictor501
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ehxmkg/pagespeed_insights/>

No comments:

Post a Comment