Sunday, December 29, 2019

I'm giving away 1 free 500 word article to everyone who replies in this thread

Hi everyone, I'm a UCF graduate and I've been lurking this subreddit for a while now, and I felt I should give back to the community for all the great info I've learned from here.

I have done an internship at a marketing agency where my daily task was to write high quality articles that would rank for certain keywords.

The agency was very pleased with how fast my TAT was(I can type 155 wpm) and that my articles were extremely well written.

Anyway, I am giving 1 free 500 word article to everyone who PMs me.

Happy New Years!

submitted by /u/yahyeetamree123
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ehh3sw/im_giving_away_1_free_500_word_article_to/>

No comments:

Post a Comment