Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Hi newbie here, I am looking to start having some experience, where should I look.

I worked as a graphics designer, learned web development but never did it professionally past a couple of projects for practising, wrote content as well for a company I once worked at(wasn't good at it). I wanted to get another skill under my belt, thought of trying out SEO. So now I am teaching myself SEO. It's interesting however I am clueless as to where can I practice it.

I have thought about about making a site regarding e-commerce and optimize it. I am sure no one would want to give a newbie their space as a playground to practise.

Please suggest where shall I go from here. Where can I practise? I can't take up internship at the moment due to my circumstances. Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/MinaZee
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ei09bc/hi_newbie_here_i_am_looking_to_start_having_some/>

No comments:

Post a Comment