Monday, December 30, 2019

Would like some feedback for www.startenjoying.life please.

Hello All!

I recently fixed some issues with my site not indexing properly. what a weird ordeal that was... However I have spent some time working on SEO and such over the last couple of weeks to help improve the site (I'm using yoast) and would like some feedback on how i have done so far. Also if any suggestions on what areas I will need to improve on and what would be the best way to go about doing that.

Ive ran speed tests on different sites and on gtmetrix and am getting an 85% (javascript is the big issue, but cant figure that one out) but would like to improve the SEO on the site at this time.

Much appreciated!

-Scott

submitted by /u/ScottSandry
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ehsd00/would_like_some_feedback_for_wwwstartenjoyinglife/>

No comments:

Post a Comment