Monday, December 30, 2019

WP Media Being Indexed

Hey guys! I need some help. My WordPress media folder is being indexed by Google. I use all In one of SEO and have set it to no index Media / attachments and pretty much everything except Post/ Pages. I've also set Redirect Attachments to post parent.

I believe this happened when I first started the site and didn't realize I was indexing the media folder. Anyway, I have over 200 pages of content I've uploaded to the Media Folder and it's been weeks but it's still there. Any thoughts?

Also, on a different question, should my blog posts and pages be set to default no follow when I'm just starting out?

Thank you so much guys!

submitted by /u/get_shizdone
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ehw8ra/wp_media_being_indexed/>

No comments:

Post a Comment