Friday, December 27, 2019

Is Your Front Page Map Listing Cycling On and Off?

My client is on the top of the front page map pack for all major keywords (in a very competitive market).

Problem is, Google periodically (every week or two) removes the listing from the pack (seemingly arbitrarily). I then make an update to the Google Business offers we have, and the map listing reappears after 1 - 3 days (but for all I know, it may return regardless of if I did that or not).

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing anything similar? We're doing everything required on Google Business, so I'm flummoxed as to why this is happening. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

submitted by /u/zxcameron
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/egkyfi/is_your_front_page_map_listing_cycling_on_and_off/>

No comments:

Post a Comment