Monday, December 30, 2019

How to track keyword positions without getting overwhelmed with too many keywords?

I'm doing SEO for a SaaS. We're focusing mainly on a couple of product pages and 20-30 blog posts that perform best. I use Semrush to track the positions of the keywords each page is trying to rank for. The problem is, each page of those pages is usually ranking for multiple keywords – 1-3 main keywords, but I'm also tracking long-tail keywords, synonyms and other related keywords that are getting decent traffic that I discover from Google Search Console. I'm also tracking some highly competitive keywords that we're currently not ranking for yet, but that are important to monitor competitors.

As a result, each page can be ranking for even 20 keywords on Semrush and my position tracking report can be confusing and overwhelming.

Did anyone here have a similar problem and found a good solution?

submitted by /u/bartmasta
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ehmq3o/how_to_track_keyword_positions_without_getting/>

No comments:

Post a Comment