Saturday, December 28, 2019

Speed up your page load times!

Hey guys, I'm a web dev (~13 years experience) I've been working on page load times a lot lately and learning a lot. If you have a page you need sped up please comment and I will try to analyze it and respond (assuming I don't get too many). Comment with a link to a page you want to speed up and I'll try to tell you how to make it load faster with the least amount of work.

Caveat: I will be writing a blog post, so only share your link if you are ok with it being included in a case study post about page speed optimization.

submitted by /u/CafecitoBandito
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/egrz5c/speed_up_your_page_load_times/>

No comments:

Post a Comment