Friday, December 27, 2019

Should I work on my content before getting the website index?

Hi guys, I have a question.

Some people say that when you first build a website, it's better to hide it from search engines and develop your content first. I find it reasonable.

However, Google also has this thing called "sandbox", and it's going to take months to get out (maybe weeks if you use drip social signal). So in that case, would it be better if I just get my site index first, then developing my content? If I do that, by the time my site has decent content, it will also get out of the sandbox. If I hide my website from the search engines, write my content, then get it indexed, it would be a while before that content gets seen by people. So with that logic, getting my website index first hand is the better option, right?

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/normalguy156
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/egkq69/should_i_work_on_my_content_before_getting_the/>

No comments:

Post a Comment