Saturday, December 28, 2019

New to SEO, how hard is it to have visitors ?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to SEO, currently learning with some books and online resources and I have some questions.

- How hard is it to have ~10k unique visitors per month ? Is it big or not so much ? because I don't have any idea of how hard is it to have unique visitors

- I'm graduated from bachelor degree in Computer Science, this year I want to learn many things and SEO is in my todo list. If I spend ~ 4 hours per day at learning and practice SEO, at the end of the year, how many visitors per month should I target/expect on niche websites ?

N.B. I'm french, sorry for my English

Many thanks

submitted by /u/Ayassalama
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/egpf4m/new_to_seo_how_hard_is_it_to_have_visitors/>

No comments:

Post a Comment