Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Good idea to create infographic for Competitors to get good backlinks?

I haven't started blogging yet because I first want to have some plan on what content to focus on. I've picked a keyword and niche, and took a look at the webpages that ranked in the top 10 google results and I think I can improve on those webpages by creating infographics

From what I've gathered, the traffic you get depends on heavily on your google ranking which is heavily determined by the number of quality backlinks you have to websites with high DA

Is it a good idea to create an infographic and send it sites that would benefit from it (such as the ones in the top 10 ranking for the keyword I'm targeting), so that way those infographic links would lead to traffic on my webpage? Or is that not a good idea to do that for my competitors?

submitted by /u/thraway15
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ga2eum/good_idea_to_create_infographic_for_competitors/>

No comments:

Post a Comment