Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Youtube changing SEO on older videos

Hey there! Let's get straight to it. Way back, when I first started the channel I was just guessing the keywords and not optimizing the titles and descriptions. Recently I dived into more complete SEO research and purchased a tubebuddy subscription. Anyways I wen't back and optimized some of the older & more successful videos on my channel and I'm wondering if there is a certain time frame when YouTube analyzes these changes to the metadata? I'm not looking for miracles just a time frame to see the effect these changes have.

tl;dr: How long till Yt analyzes the changes to the metadata & results (good or bad) can be seen.

submitted by /u/tkragon
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/g9mejk/youtube_changing_seo_on_older_videos/>

No comments:

Post a Comment