Monday, April 27, 2020

I am new to SEO. Please help me understand where on my Woocommerce site to implement noindex, nofollow, and noarchive.

I've gotten a rudimentary understanding of each and what they do but I am new and don't want to fudge up my site. Does anyone know or have a resource on standard Woocommerce practice for these commands? I have a standard Woocommerce site: product pages, products page, product category pages, blog page, blog posts page, search results template, cart page, checkout, thank you, my account, login, wish list, affiliate program pages, 404 page, and etc. What about my templates like the header template, footer template, and etc?

submitted by /u/tanman897
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/g9g6qg/i_am_new_to_seo_please_help_me_understand_where/>

No comments:

Post a Comment