Monday, April 27, 2020

Who wants to watch me optimize a landing page for SEO in real time?

I will go through 1 landing page and optimize it for SEO (1 keyword)

I will stream it live an upload it to youtube for later viewing.

Sign up here if you want a free report you will get the instructions by email.

I will first create a PDF report with a list of things that need fixing.

From here I will get 1 keyword from you, for the page and optimize it for that keyword (for one person)

This is the process.

If you want it done for free on your landing page..

Subscribe here

On the first email you will get a free eBook that shows you how to go from 0 - 70,000 page views with free marketing techniques, then on around the 5th day it will ask you if you want a FREE SEO report for your website.

Fill out the form and I will go through and do the hard work for you.

submitted by /u/travk534
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/g9flga/who_wants_to_watch_me_optimize_a_landing_page_for/>

No comments:

Post a Comment