Monday, April 27, 2020

Help with CBD Business Growth

Hey Guys
I am looking for advice with SEO and advertising for a industrial hemp derived CBD product company. I am having a hard time with keyword optimization and have been denied for AdWords as well as Facebook advertising for "recreational drugs". Our initial marketing strategy was designed to create organic growth through events and community engagement, but with covid that was stopped at our launch in March. I have stripped everything that had to do with CBD from our site, and all my 'keywords' for AdWords our approved but my Ads get denied due to page content.

Help?

submitted by /u/icantreadright
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/g91fnc/help_with_cbd_business_growth/>

No comments:

Post a Comment