Thursday, April 30, 2020

SEO budget for new company?

Sorry for not knowing much about SEO since its not my field but my boss wants me to devise an SEO budget plan for $1000 but not sure what that really means. We have a webdesigner who has done some on-site SEO which means he sintalled google site maps and used Yoast to edit meta tags and alt tags on images.

But I dont know where a $1k spend is supposed to go. I assume at this point we would need to find a way to build backlinks but I don't know if buying back links is the best idea. we dont have any SEO tools either. pretty much I dont know how to ansewer my boss's question on what he wants from an SEO budget.

submitted by /u/Mr-Kabuki
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gavpqd/seo_budget_for_new_company/>

No comments:

Post a Comment