Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Targeted keywords

Hi everyone! I had a discussion with my boss concerning some of our targeted keywords, so I wanted to have your opinions, since I'm still a newbie. So basically our service is to provide a price comparison between several suppliers. Over the years, some suppliers were either bought by a bigger player or went bankrupt, which is just a normal thing in any kind of industry. However some of those gone suppliers still have a fair amount of monthly volume of search linked to them, even though it's been 3-4 years they're not active anymore. Not a huge volume, but still. In my opinion, it's not essential to try to target them, as they're not relevant anymore. But my boss thinks otherwise. What are your general opinion about the question? Should I include them in my plan? I don't mind, but there are so many other more relevant keywords, that I feel like I'd be wasting my time with them, just to capture traffic from a few laggards... Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/anononyme
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ga5bcf/targeted_keywords/>

No comments:

Post a Comment