Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Shopify SEO Collection Pages Vs Blogs

Hey, I have a theory about using Shopify’s collection pages to rank well. For context, last year I wrote a review of the best Parking Barriers and housed it on a Shopify Collection page. It now ranks super well for parking barrier, parking space blocker... I think it ranks well because Google favors product/collection pages for product keywords, I have a ton of content and some backlinks.

Contrastingly, last month I wrote an article reviewing Parking Signs but I made it a blog page and not a product collection. Although there hasn’t been enough time to disprove that the blog page will rank well, I believe collection pages help rank for product keywords better than blogs do. I think the best way to rank for keywords like “parking barrier, parking space blocker, and no parking signs” is with collection pages/product pages that have lots of content.

submitted by /u/Bennettheyn
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ga2iza/shopify_seo_collection_pages_vs_blogs/>

No comments:

Post a Comment