Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tried Everything For Website optimization: Need expert guidance and opinion to reduce page load time

Hello people!

​

For the past 6 months, I have been working to develop a website for my company. It is a responsive site built on Wordpress with totally static content and contains around 120 pages. We have installed the theme bifrost. Website URL: https://labhgroup.com

​

Initially, the metrics were page size (20 MB), load time (18 sec) and requests (300+) We started optimizing the pages by following the tips provided by GTMetrix and other SEO blogs like Moz and Neil Patel.

​

Eventually, we brought down the metrics (Size: 3 MB, time: 12 s, requests: 120). Even with these optimizations, we still got a 0 score on Google page speed insights.

​

We compared the metrics of our competitors and discovered that even though they have higher page size and requests, their page load time was very low.

​

Please guide me; what should I do to bring down my page load time. My target is around 5 seconds. The main reason that I suspect for a 0 score on page speed insights is the high page load time.

​

I am completely clueless as we have tried everything and are reaching nowhere.

submitted by /u/pantheist_neophile
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ga6y7s/tried_everything_for_website_optimization_need/>

No comments:

Post a Comment