Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tried Everything For Website optimization: Need expert guidance and opinion to reduce page load time

Hello people!

For the past 6 months, I have been working to develop a website for my company. It is a responsive site built on Wordpress with totally static content and contains around 120 pages. We have installed the theme bifrost. Website URL: https://labhgroup.com

Initially, the metrics were page size (20 MB), load time (18 sec) and requests (300+) We started optimizing the pages by following the tips provided by GTMetrix and other SEO blogs like Moz and Neil Patel.

Eventually, we brought down the metrics (Size: 3 MB, time: 12 s, requests: 120). Even with these optimizations, we still got a 0 score on Google page speed insights.

We compared the metrics of our competitors and discovered that even though they have higher page size and requests, their page load time was very low.

Please guide me; what should I do to bring down my page load time. My target is around 5 seconds. The main reason that I suspect for a 0 score on page speed insights is the high page load time.

I am completely clueless as we have tried everything and are reaching nowhere.

submitted by /u/pantheist_neophile
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ga6y7s/tried_everything_for_website_optimization_need/>

No comments:

Post a Comment