Thursday, April 30, 2020

Why are all these backend "wp-admin" pages being indexed?

I used screaming frog SEO spider and it shows me that there are in total 357 pages on my site, the problem is that, most of those are like backend "wp-admin" pages, and next to them it says indexable..

I feel like this may be dragging down my SEO?

Would it benefit me to somehow hide these pages from google to help my SEO ranking? Also, how do I go about hiding these? Why do they get index'd if they arent supposed to be client facing. It index's photos that I uploaded to my site, ... see attached

Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/002299
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gb7ci5/why_are_all_these_backend_wpadmin_pages_being/>

No comments:

Post a Comment