Sunday, April 26, 2020

Targeting Keywords using blog Posts

Hi Guys,

I was wondering whats your experience or how viable it is ranking for keywords using a blog post. Lets say the keyword is in my industry but isn't actually in my title tag or home page. If I wrote a blog post using that keyword in the title, would I need links to that specific blog post to rank it higher for the keyword i'm aiming to rank for or would that not matter and the authority of my website would push it up.

Is it better to link build directly to my home page or to that blog post targeting my desired keyword?

Cheers

submitted by /u/Goldliner6263
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/g8ro22/targeting_keywords_using_blog_posts/>

No comments:

Post a Comment